|International Brokerage Event in the field of ICT at Mobile World Congress 2014 - Barcelona, 24–26 February 2013
Enterprise Europe Network at Applied Research and Communications Fund is organising for the fourth time International Brokerage Event in the field of information and communication technologies at Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona – the major event in mobile communications and ICT industry.
The Brokerage Event is an opportunity for prior organisation of your business meetings to ensure fruitful negotiations on-site with potential suppliers of new products and technologies. The participants in the brokerage event will be given a fully-equipped room for their meetings following pre-agreed schedule. In addition, they will be able to attend the entire MWC fairground at a reduced fee.
How to participate:
- Register online under http://www.b2match.eu/mwcbrokerage2014/ and submit
your technology profile in the online catalogue.
- The online catalogue will be updated with new profiles on a regular basis.
- Participants select interesting profiles from the catalogue and request meetings.
- If accepted, 30-minute meetings are scheduled according companies'
- Individual meeting schedules will be sent via e-mail to the participants a few days prior to the MWC Brokerage Event.
Dates of the Brokerage Event:
24, 25 and 26 February 2014
• Submission of profiles: 10 February 2014
• Requesting meetings: 17 February 2014
The cost of participation in the Brokerage Event is 310 EUR, incl. visitor pass for the main fair to all active participants with a minimum of two accepted meetings in their brokerage meeting schedule (max. one pass per company, MWC exhibitors excluded).
Contacts and additional information:
Enterprise Europe Network – Bulgaria
Applied Research and Communications Fund
(+359 2) 973 3000/ ext. 344
(+359 2) 973 3000/ ext. 434