|Open Call for Experts – Registry of Research Infrastructures Reviewers
The ResInfra@DR project launched an Open Call for experienced evaluators who want to be included in a registry of research infrastructure (RI) reviewers. Reviewers in the registry must have the knowledge, experience and ability to conduct ex-ante assessments of upcoming RI instruments and/or planned RIs in the Danube macro-region countries.
The registry will be used primarily by relevant ministries, financing authorities, agencies in charge of RIs, and research organisations planning RI investments from the Danube region countries.
Participation in the registry is open to experts from both inside and outside the Danube macro-region.
We are looking for experts with a university degree and professional background in Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Medical and Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities. The experts need to have previous experience in at least one of the following:
- research infrastructure evaluations
- evaluations of research proposals
- internal audit and/or evaluation of organisations – especially research institutions.
Other necessary criteria for inclusion in the registry include:
- landscape in at least one of the Danube macro-region countries;
- good communications skills with a special focus on being good at explaining complex issues to peers from diverse cultural and institutional backgrounds;
- working command of English;
- general computer literacy.
Please read the full text of the Open Call.
The Online Registration Form will be accessible until 20 July 2018 on this link: http://vrsurveys.com/index.php/159833?lang=en
In addition to completing the Online Registration Form, candidates for the registry need to send their up-to-date CVs, highlighting their relevant experience with research infrastructure issues, and a list of scientific publications (either as a separate file or included in the CV) per e-mail to Marko Hajdinjak at email@example.com.
Deadline for the submission of applications is 20 July 2018, 17:00 CET.