SEVENTEENTH NATIONAL INNOVATION FORUM
Building Innovation Recovery and Resilience
7 December 2021 | 11:30 h | online
The forum will focus on the challenges and opportunities for Bulgaria on the path to innovation-based recovery and resilience. ARC Fund will present the key findings and policy recommendations of the report Innovation.bg 2021, which reviews the current performance of the national innovation ecosystem. The forum will feature the award ceremony of the ‘Innovative Enterprise of the Year’ national contest.
During the forum, the winners of the National Competition “Innovative Enterprise of the Year” 2021 will be awarded.
The National Innovation Forum is the premier platform for exchange of ideas and cooperation between the government, the business community and research organisations. It aims to enhance the competitiveness of Bulgarian companies and boost the innovation potential of the economy by promoting the introduction of new products and technologies and facilitating business contacts with European partners.
The working language of the Forum will be Bulgarian.
- Ognian Shentov, Chairman, Applied Research and Communications Fund
- Thorsten Geissler, Director, Sofia Office, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
- Rumen Radev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Ruslan Stefanov, Coordinator, Innovation.bg Group, Applied Research and
- Ilia Yordanov, Manager, Ondo Solutions Ltd., Innovative Enteprrise 2020
- Elena Nikolova, Community Manager, CEO Angels Club
- Ivan Yosifov, CEO, Naicoms Ltd., Innovative Enterprise 2019