Enterprise Europe Network at Applied Research and Communications Fund and ARC Consulting is organising International Brokerage Event in the field of information and communication technologies at CeBIT-Hannover international fair.
Future Match 2014 brokerage event enables exhibitors and visitors at the fair to find partners for international cooperation, e.g. sales and licence agreements, joint ventures, subcontracting, technology transfer or research & development projects.
Over 370 companies and research organisations from 33 countries participated in Future Match 2013 and booked over 1.250 bilateral meetings.
How to participate:
– Register online under http://www.b2match.eu/futurematch2014 and submit your technology profile in the online catalogue.
– The online catalogue will be updated with new profiles on a regular basis.
– Participants select interesting profiles from the catalogue and request meetings.
– If accepted, 25-minute meetings are scheduled according companies’ availability.
– Individual meeting schedules will be sent via e-mail to the participants a few days prior to the MWC Brokerage Event.
Dates of the Brokerage Event: 10-14 March 2014
• Registration and submission of profiles: 23 February 2014
• Requesting meetings: from 10 to 27 February 2014
A registration fee of 110 ? (+VAT) will be charged online via credit card. The fee includes the CeBIT entrance ticket. Potential buyers, users or cooperation partners from sectors other than ICT looking for ICT related products, services or know-how are invited to participate in the event FREE of costs.
Contacts and additional information:
Enterprise Europe Network – Bulgaria
Applied Research and Communications Fund
(+359 2) 973 3000/ ext. 344
(+359 2) 973 3000/ ext. 434