The first conference of its kind is organised by the European Patent Office and Licensing Professionals International (LESI) and provides a platform for high growth technology businesses to learn more about the relationship between business strategy and IP management.
A category of special interest is small and medium enterprises. Therefore, the organizers are specifically providing a substantial discount on the participation fees for EEN customers.
The event is designed for business people with an interest in intellectual property and IP professionals with an interest in business strategy, for research organisations, investors and consultants and will combine the conference with a dedicated day for smaller group learning, including individual sessions.
November 4th is the date for the main conference and 5 November is the date for the training.
The event is practically oriented and also aims at networking useful contacts at regional and international level. Attendees will have the opportunity for “meet the speaker” sessions and early registrants will also have the opportunity to attend 30-minute individual “IP clinics” to receive expert advice. Short, but focused, “take home” videos will also be produced after the event.
An international team of professionals with strong practical experience will share best practices on how patents can be used as a tool for business success, answering questions such as:
– How do I develop an intellectual property strategy to support my business strategy?
– As a high-growth technology enterprise, what can I learn from large companies about IP strategy and value creation?
– What business commercialization opportunities exist beyond my own goods and services – licensing, strategic alliances, joint ventures, spin-offs, mergers and acquisitions, and realizing savings based on intellectual assets?
– What are appropriate intellectual property management strategies for different industries?
– How do I secure deals of mutual interest with large companies and research organizations?
– How do I measure the impact of intellectual property on my business?
– How do I implement a sustainable intellectual property management system?
– What are the problems in technology acquisition and how can they be overcome?
– As a high-growth enterprise, how do I implement technology transfer through licensing, divestiture, research collaborations, etc.?
More information about the event can be found here.
For further information:
Fani Koleva, ARC Consulting, Enterprise Europe Network – Bulgaria
Phone. 02/ 9733000